Amazon search products here get 50 % Discount

Oct 17, 2010

MAIDS/NANNY/COOK AVAILABLE NOW



For contact Details of any Candidate call Mr. Harish 9560966767,9818694592,7503844729 





Name                      :     Babita Gurung                                                        
FatherName           :     Deepak Gurung                                                                                
Address                  :      Distt.- Naval Prase, Village - Bardha Ghat-3, Nepal
Age                          :     20,19 Apr.1990                                                                                    
Contact No.             :     9871556797                                                                                  
    Education                :      9th pass                                                          
    Marital status           :      Unmarried                                                                            
    Languages Known  :      Hindi, Nepali,English                                                                                
    Nationalty                 :      Nepal                                                                      
    Hobies                     :       Book reading                                            
    Experience              :      5 years as a house maid in Delhi , Vasant Vihar C Block                                                
  






                        








VISHNU KOMANDAL
COOK FROM NEPAL
AGE 27 YEARS
contact no 9711453423











SAIRA BANO MAID COOK FROM CALCUTTA
AGE 40 YEARS
WORKING EXPERIENCE 20 YEARS
Contact no. 9650265596






MARY TOUTHANG AND RUCY TOUTHANG HOUSEKEEPER FROM MANIPUR
AGE 22AND 21
EDUCATION BA PASS
BOTH WANTS TO WORK IN GUEST HOUSE
 OR ANY FOREIGNER FAMILY
Contact no  9891276336










                                                                                                                                         

            








        






                                      
                 
            












19 comments:

  1. need a hose maid good salary.
    contact at 9540000141

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a maid only for cooking and little bit of child care of 2.3 yrs. Not much work. promising salary for sure.
    Contact me on 9818885918

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need a nanny / governess for our 3+ yr old daughter. She would be required to look after only the child and would be staying with us in our house like a family member. We both are working and since working hrs are at times flexible hence we need someone full time. call me on 09419013383.

    or mail at sapangore at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a nanny/aya/babysitter for my 6 month baby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let’s clean your kitchen! The best tip that I can give you to keep your kitchen clean is to always clean up after every meal; wash countertops, load dishes, sweep floors.  But, kitchens need deeper cleaning at least twice per month.
    Scottsdale Maid Service

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need a cook (female) for one time cooking in morning before 9 AM daily at Sector 52 Ardee City. Please contact 9711276911

    ReplyDelete
  7. need male help from 8 am to 8 pm for a old man who is not able to walk at sector 4 GURGAON please contact on 09482835990

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want a live in maid to take care of my wife who is expecting a baby and my daughter a bit, 6yrs old, good salary promised. contact on 09377843228

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want a live in maid to take care of my wife who is expecting a baby and my daughter a bit, 6yrs old, good salary promised. contact on 09377843228

    ReplyDelete
  10. Need a live in maid for my family, we are a family of Huband, wife and a 6 year old daughter, required urgent, please call on 09377843228.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Muje ek Indian chinese cook chahiye Gujarat ke liye chahiye cook muje contact karo jald se jald 09904525535

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking for a maid for all type of domestic work in a family of 4 ppl in Delhi. Should have 1-2 yrs of experience. Please contact @9899112623

    ReplyDelete
  13. Need cook for momos and chinese item on urgent
    Please contact me on :88 79 133215

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi
    i need a male/female cook for momos and chinese fast food for my fastfood parlour in sambalpur orissa. i can provide free accomodation and handsome salary. please contact for more details 9437051925

    ReplyDelete
  15. WE ARE PROVIDING
    In India and Abroad.
    Au-Pair, Cook Governess, Driver,Nurse,cook,Nanny,Maid,
    Patient/Child / Mother Care, Servantcouple, Hotel / Restaurant -.
    Service,Secretary, Front Office & Other official Staff
    Contact Domestic Help in India anytime
    9560966767

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi I am from kuwait country I am looking for a female housemaid and female personal cook. with the salary of $300-$500... whoever interested you can email me on caramel_q8@hotmail.com or contact me by whatsapp to this contact number 00965-55741564. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want chef who can all types of fast food nd non veg for my shop my contact no.is 7737633339

    ReplyDelete
  18. I need a maid in Chennai for my house. Not more than 25years.Trustable n good character. Pls call 7401756216 Sindhu

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can I get a Nepali maid, decently educated, live-in, to takecare of me my house and my kid who is 5yrs, should be able to move between cities if possible along with us. Currently living in Hyderabad.may move to Pune, Mumbai or Bangalore.I can afford to pay 10000+food+accommodation.Please help in my situation.

    ReplyDelete